How to Enable Google 2FA
Please log in JNB website, and enter for Account, then click ‘set up’ in Google Authentication section.
If clicked 'set up’ in Google Authentication section,’Set up Google Authentication’ page is opened, as shown below
Step 1: Install Google Authenticator:
Step 2: Scan QR code:
Open installed Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account, Click ‘+’ to [scan QR] or [manual entry] ‘2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Set up Google Authentication’ page.
- Account: Account name define by you on demand, such as ‘JNB account1’
- Key: 2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Set up Google Authentication’ page. which will be scanned and recognized automatically or manual entry.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Google Authentication
- Key: Google 2FA 16-digit Key is ‘backup key’ as step 3;
- login password: login password which is used to login JNB Website;
- 2FA code: 6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator installed at your mobile phone.
How to disable Google 2FA
Please log in JNB, and enter for account center :
- Pleasse click “Disable” in Goolge Authentication section.
- Enter login password and Google Authentication Code generated by Google Authentication App, then click “submit” to disable Google Authentication.